Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Boxes

Oooh, I love boxes! =)


My very first mosaic I made in class. Not my best, but worth a mentioning...


I love giving handmade mosaics as Christmas prezzies, and this one was for my sis 2006.


After making LOVE coasters for my friend, Ellaine, she asked me to make this wine-bottle-holder too.


Trinket box for Evelyn.


Trinket boxes made using "mixed media". Decoupaged the box with Scrapbooking paper, and mosaiced the hearts on top (without grouting it). It was made as gifts for my family that came over for my first ever tea party. hehehehe

My sisters old bread bin made pretty again. ;-)


My lovely hubby is a vintage TAPE (cassette) lover and collector. So I made him this box to store all his tapes in. Very different from my normal flowers & hearts! Very cool, I think...

1 comment: