Thursday, 25 June 2009

Potplants, Utencil Holders & Penholders

This post is for a few random stuff, that connects in some ways.

I got the idea of using normal plates to decorate a pot for a plant. So I went and bought some odd cheap plates and Werner & I had a ball of a time smashing them with a hammer! This is the result.


Who knew these little guys will fly off the shelve like they did! 2 each to Christal & Shani.

These two pen holders I made for the Struisbaai Market in 2008, but didn't sell. So Christal snatched the orange one, and Werner grabbed the black one! (",)


I absolutely love this square utensil holder. Photos are of both angles. The inserts on the sides just makes the whole thing, and of course makes it very expensive, but hey - I made if for myself, so I didn't care.
Like I said before, Gideoni made up for lost time, and ordered an Utensil holder. I bought this hexagonal holder, so take a look at each side, and follow the "twig"...

I must admit, this one goes under my all time favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment