Thursday, 25 June 2009

Tables & Trays

I grew up with these hideous little side tables. Wooden top and steel frame. Just hideous really. And so, lucky for us, my sister took them when she moved out of the house.

Years later, still hanging on to them, she asked me to mosaic them. You won't believe the difference!
Not so hideous anymore! ;-)

Its funny how you make all these nice stuff for other people, but you're still using your old stuff, that could look better. That's how it is with me and trays. I've made these nice trays and sold them all. At the moment I am busy with 3 large trays, and will post them when finished, and some day soon, I will make myself one too.

I just loved these newspaper tiles, with words & sheet music on. It belongs to Shani now, and I must say, it fits perfectly in her new kitchen!

Teaspoon & teabag trays. Very handy.


These two belong to my very first student, Tekkies! She damaged her trays, and asked me if I will help her make them pretty again. Job well done, T!

No comments:

Post a Comment