Thursday, 25 June 2009

Name Boards

I absolutely adore Name boards for babies. I think its the ONE thing every baby needs. Really. It's just so personal & pretty. It's definitely my favourite thing to make. And so much cuter than the stuff in the shops...

Here's my babies:



Jessie is a my friend's baby girl. This was my first name board and it was a baby shower gift for Veruschka.


Erno & Amara are twins. I am so jealous at Eloise for having a boy & girl twin. It's my dream!


Tania ordered Jesse for a friend, and liked it so much.....
... she just HAD to order one for her little angel as well!


Klara is Susan's latest addition to the Smith-family. I can't wait to meet her!!! (Yes, she's still living in mommy's tummy!)


Tjaard. My very dear friend, Tertia, or affectionately called Tekkies, has the most beautiful 3 year old boy. I just love him to bits. And this was his bday gift this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment